The goal of the College Avenue Vision Clinic is to provide the community with comprehensive eye and vision wellness services. This includes comprehensive eye examinations, diagnosis and management of ocular disease, correction of vision through contact lenses and eyeglasses and providing ongoing care as our patients needs change.
Our clinic strives to provide every patient with excellent customer service and to make sure all products received by our patients meet the highest quality standards available.
Promotion to Thank our Patient’s
Click here to see our current promotions!
Welcome to College Avenue Vision Clinic
We’ve been closely monitoring rapidly changing conditions and updated information regarding the spread of the novel #coronavirus (COVID-19). We have implemented several measures at our facilities:
- Patients who currently demonstrate symptoms of an upper respiratory infection (cough, fever) are asked to reschedule their appointments.
- Patients stating they are ill over the phone will be asked to reschedule when feeling well.
- Patients who have traveled outside of the Upper Peninsula may be asked to reschedule their appointments at least 14 days after their date of return.
- Patients who have been exposed to COVID-19 are advised to reschedule their appointment until they are 14 days beyond their date of exposure and are asymptomatic.
- A reminder has been placed at clinic and surgery center entrances requesting that if a patient, or someone traveling with him/her, is feeling ill, to call to reschedule the appointment.
- All magazines and children’s toys have been removed from our waiting rooms.
- All waiting room chairs and exam rooms are wiped down in the middle of and end of each day, and on an “as needed” basis.
- As always, all staff is required to wash hands before each patient encounter.
- We request that patients who are ill but must be seen call ahead to notify the clinic so that protocols for proper isolation can be followed during the visit.
- The health and safety of all our patients are important to us. We appreciate your understanding as we do our part to limit the spread of this disease. If you have any questions, please call our office at 906-482-6800.
Doctors and Staff
At College Avenue Vision Clinic, we believe it is important to keep our patients educated about healthy vision. Learn more about the anatomy of your eye with our Interactive Eye!
Thank you to Beth Immonen for participating in our Ultimate Lens Package giveaway.
Congratulations for winning the iPad!
Beth purchased her first pair of and received her second pair of lens free.
Thank you Beth for letting our opticians style your new look!